1) Sleep until noon on the weekends to conserve energy.
2) Do all your preliminary Extended Essay work really well (so you can copy-paste everything when the time comes to actually write it).
3) Find creative places and times to do your homework.
4) The Google Drive app is your best friend.
5) Always underestimate the amount of work you’ll get done in a day so you won’t be too disappointed when you only accomplish a fraction of it.
6) Your teachers are the bomb diggity. Love them with every fiber of your being.
7) Try not to contract premature senioritis.
8) Don’t avoid Peter. He’ll find you eventually.
9) If you get’cha head in the game, your junior year can be as beautiful as High School Musical. It could be the start of something new.
10) Always have caffeine on hand. The deli across the street has A+ iced coffee.
11) Remember: You is kind. You is smart. You is important.
12) Let’s be honest, the SAT is a load of hoopla but make time to study and cry over how much it blows.
13) Laugh things off. Two hours of sleep? HA. Don’t want to do anything? HA.
14) It’ll be over in 0.3 seconds so make the most of it.