Skip to the content
- Abandon all reasonable expectations.
- Don’t overload on reach schools.
- Get your personal statement done early. Go to the summer program if possible.
- File all financial aid information on time.
- Finish all your supplements by Peter’s deadline.
- Don’t apply to too many schools (too many is more than 15); you’ll have more supplements to do and more application fees to pay.
- Visit the schools you want to apply to before you actually do (if you can). You may save yourself time and money if you end up not liking it.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Pay attention and take notes during all the college meetings in the fall. You could end up finding a school that you really like.
- Interview for as many schools as possible. It’s a great way to show the school that you’re interested and for the schools to get to know you better.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: