Winter break is an amazing time to unwind, celebrate the holidays, and bond with family members. This especially vital for us as BSGE students. Here are some suggestions on great things to do over the break:
- Binge watch TV shows: We all know we want to catch up on the latest season of Supernatural or start watching a new anime so when is a better time to do it than over a week of pure relaxation! So curl up with your laptop and a cozy cup of cocoa and get started!
- Go to the Times Square ball drop: The New Year’s celebration is absolutely free and open for all to come. Its a great experience and can be a lot of fun for you and your whole group!
- Try Baking: Christmas time is the best time to try to bake new delectable treats! Whether you try something new or use old family recipes it is sure to be a great experience.
- Go Ice skating: Although you may look like a giraffe on ice, it will still be lots of fun for you and your friends. There are tons of rinks set up annually during the winter time so hurry before they all close for the season!
- Visit The Rockefeller Christmas Tree: Even if you do not celebrate Christmas, this New York City monument is quite a sight. It is lit by thousands of dazzling lights and its height will leave you breathless! There are also tons of nice restaurants and shops around the plaza so feel free to make a day out of this experience.