The Official "Buzz" of the Baccalaureate School for Global Education
1. What has 3 feet, but cannot walk?
3. What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?
5. What word starts with e, ends with e, but only has one letter in it?
6. I only live where there is light, but die when light shines on me.
8. What is harder to catch the faster you run?
10. What goes on forever?
14. What has four eyes but cannot see?
17. What belongs to you, but others use it more than you.
18. What goes up, but never goes down.
19. You can’t keep this until you have given it.
21. We hurt without moving and we poison without touching.
23. What is at the end of a rainbow?
24. Many have heard me, but nobody has seen me, and I will not speak back until spoken to.
25. What has 4 fingers and a thumb, but is not living?
2. If you have me you want to share me, if you share me you haven’t gotten me.
4. What holds t, begins in t, and ends in t?
7. The more there is, the less you see.
9. What is always coming, but never arrives?
11. A seven letter word containing thousands of letters.
12. The more you take the more you leave behind.
13. What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks?
15. What stays in the corner, but travels around the world?
16. What disappears the moment you say its name?
20. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
22. What is something you can catch, but can’t throw?