Going to a new school is hard, going to a different school without graduating from your old school is even harder, but add on the fact that you’re in a challenging school, and it will probably a tricky transition. However, you’ll survive (we know that from experience), especially when you know all the special tips that 8th graders on the Bacc Rag have for you!
- Making study guides for tests is a really good idea.
- Try to stay on top of the material you are covering in class.
- Do your homework the night it is assigned! Teachers will often assign projects and tests unexpectedly, and having a bit of flexibility will come in handy as things get tough.
- Organize your homework and test dates all in one place, so you don’t have to flip through five separate books; buying a planner from the school or using a personal notebook would probably be the best.
- Get add-ons like Productivity Owl (for Chrome) and Leechblock (for Firefox) to help with your productivity.