The Baccrag

The Student News Site of Baccalaureate School for Global Education

The Baccrag

The Baccrag

Study Spots

Studying can be a hard thing to do for some students, that’s why people have their own special study spots that help them concentrate and we want to help you find yours. 

Study spots can be anything, It can be a room in your home, a small cafe, or even a tree at your favorite park.

A comfortable area to do your work is beneficial to how efficiently you complete your work. Some study spots can help avoid distractions that are around you and are stopping you from getting your work done. 

We interviewed students in BSGE about what their favorite study spot is near BSGE. 9th grader Veronica Zhang said Starbucks. It’s a nice environment and the place offers food, drinks, and wifi. Another student in 10th grade named Laura Schirling said her favorite place is Panera. The place is very quiet, always has a lot of space, and has comfortable seats and couches. Panera provides loads of food such as sandwiches, soups, desserts, and drinks. 

We also interviewed Angelina Navarra from 11th, and she said her room. Sometimes staying in your room and in your own environment allows you to relax and focus on your studies rather than your surroundings. Angelina said, “It is my favorite space because my room is cozy, and I’m alone.” It minimizes distractions and keeps her relaxed because she has things like blankets, candles, and music.

The library in the school that is located on the second floor is also a great study spot. The library is usually empty and quiet so it’s a perfect spot to go and study alone or with some friends if you don’t like studying at home and cafes. 

Finding your study spot that is accommodating for you will allow you to create and educate yourself and overall benefit you. 

We hope this helped you find your perfect study spot around our school area, or at least helped you get an idea of where your potential study spot could be so you can have a relaxing time studying.